The nearest station is Andover. Trains from London depart from London Waterloo and the journey time is approximately 1 hour. Journeys from the West Country involve changing trains as Salisbury.
Taxis are available from Andover station and the journey is approximately 5 miles.
The preferred route is as follows:
- From A303 turn off at the exit signposted A342/343 Andover/Weyhill/HQ Land Forces.
- Follow the signs to Monxton, Amport and Amport House.
- Pass HQ Land Forces, Marlborough Lines on the right and Blenheim Entrance, Marlborough Lines on the left and continue to Monxton.
- Continue from Monxton heading towards Grateley.
- After approximately ½ mile, turn right signposted Amport House/Amport. Proceed down the hill and the main gate is on the left (large black iron gates).
- Stop at the white line and press the buzzer on the post. Security will then direct you.